Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Daily Grind

I'm a tweeter.  I love it.  I think I've had my account since like 08, which is kind of a long time.  I'm not really sure why I'm mentioning this.  Wait, I know why.  It's because early yesterday morning, one of the funniest people I follow on Twitter said it was National Blog Posting Month. The challenge is to write something, anything, every day.  I needed this motivation and decided to have it full.  So here I is, posting away.  I'm really excited and determined.  I even printed out a little calendar in Word and started to fill in the days with topics and ideas.  I'm not married to all of them, but a few got me pretty committed.  Plus, I have like 3 or 4 drafts sitting and waiting to be edited, so this challenge right here, again, is the perfect jump start for me to write, right now.

Happy reading!   


p.s. I love homophones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a piece of your mind. Thanks!