Monday, November 1, 2010

I Feel Like Puking

Well, at least that was the overwhelming feeling I had over the weekend.  I went out on Friday night, for homecoming (Goooooo Terps) and did the most.  I had high hopes for celebrating being an alumni from the great University of Maryland, but tuh I foiled those plans...QUICKLY.  At least I had fun, right?  Here's how it all went down:

*Friday
  • Showered
  • Poured a glass of wine
  • Sipped aforementioned while applying makeup
  • Got dressed
  • Drove to happy hour/party
  • Accepted glass of wine from friend
  • Kee-cackled
  • Accepted glass of wine from friend
  • Took pictures
  • Attended a meeting in the ladies room (fun talks)
  • Participated in champagne toast for chum's bday
  • Giggled
  • Drank a shot of patron (I completely FORGOT about this until a recap with BF)
  • Accepted glass of wine from friend
  • Became concerned
  • Posed
  • Said goodbyes
  • Drove home
  • Slept
Saturday
  • Woke up RIDICULOUSLY early (6am)
  • Wandered aimlessly around house
  • Tripped over dog a few times
  • Prayed to porcelain God
  • Complained
  • Whined
  • Moaned
  • Chanted
  • Gave an ef you to porcelain God
  • Sulked
  • Missed another homecoming party
  • Slept, finally
Sunday
  • Felt better

*no food was consumed since morning

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a piece of your mind. Thanks!