Saturday, June 18, 2011

Quick To Pull The Trigger

I had to google the title of this post to make sure I had it correctly.  Yup, I do.  It means to quickly respond to something.  I usually don't do this, b'cept in the guy category.  My divorce had me verrrry leery of men.  I can easily look back now and see that I was a scared, heartbroken lil thang who shut shyt down if ANY guy said one damn thing to me that didn't sound quite right.  In hindsight, I regret some of those actions.  I allowed less overtly wicked ones to weasel their ways into this heart o' mine, while fending off those whose intentions were probably more pure.  Pure might be a stretch.  Less wicked will suffice.  It's okay.  It really is.  I've learned a whole lot and ain't that what it's all about? I'm finally able to exhale.  I swear it took forever, but thankfully my Buddha spirit and some mean daimoku guided me.  I'm not mad or sad.  I'm actually on the road to happiness and hopefulness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a piece of your mind. Thanks!