Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's My Birthday and I Cried Cuz I Wanted To and Had No Phucking Choice

I can't really go into details, but if you're reading this blog you should know the following 10 things:


1.  The smile in this picture is fake and it ain't sexy. 

2.  In 2003, my beloved cousin Snowball died two days before my birthday, thus making it the worst birthday ever.  This was a close second.   
3.  I spanked my daughter, for the first time in her 11 years of living, on the day of my cookout. 
4.  I cried for hours on my actual birthday.
5.  Two reservations were made for me, one at an Ethiopian restaurant and the other at a French one.  I ate Chick-Fil-A. 
6.  I canceled attendance to my birthday cookout, just 2 hours, before it started. 
7.  The "small" cookout, was closer to medium/large, so I'm glad I experienced all of the love.
 

 

 
 8.  I over-accessorized to make myself feel a little better.  It worked. 


9.  While perusing Jet magazine, at my parents', I found an article on my friend!

10.  I'm still experiencing guilt, from eating WAAAAY too much and then devouring these leftovers, for days later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a piece of your mind. Thanks!